Many of the principled beliefs of the company are espoused in
the CMR mission statement. To be included among these core beliefs are:
- The Customer is everything. Without our customers, CMR would
not exist. We respect every Customer.
- CMR believes in limiting the number of manufacturers
represented. CMR recognizes that a manufacturers' representative should be a marketing, sales, technical, and service professional; not a brokerage house.
- CMR is the hardest working, most aggressive rep. in Texas.
- CMR will continually strive to attract the most qualified and
principled people to add to the CMR team. This philosophy is paramount in CMR's drive to be the best.
- CMR will judge its performance not based on other reps; and not
based on our past performance. Every day is a new challenge with a new goal.
Selling is exceptionally challenging. Success requires strong
relationships with all Customers at the specification, wholesale, and contractor levels.
To meet these challenges in a successful manner, CMR builds trust by proving to the Customer that CMR is totally competent, extremely ethical, and undeniably enthusiastic. CMR espouses these traits; and it works!
The end result is that Customers want CMR to be successful. This partnership is why CMR recognizes the Customer as king.
CMR is committed to excellence!!!